The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
1. Reading academic literature in the field of interest - 100 pages.
2. Key terminology in the field.
3. Communicative competence on the level of B1.
4. CV, annotation of the studied literature presented in writing.
Written part: The student submits the following materials by email:
- annotation of literature (academic text related to the topic of the student's thesis)
- information about the topic of the thesis
- list of specialized vocabulary from the field of interest
Each item should be 1 page long.
Oral part: The student presents the thesis, proves the knowledge of terminology and the communicative competence of the level of B1.
OXENDEN, Clive, Christina LATHAM-KOENIG and Paul SELIGSON. New English file. 1st pub. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005. 159 s. ISBN 0-19-438433-0. info
SOARS, John and Liz SOARS. New Headway English courseintermediate student's workbook CDs. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. 2 CD-ROM. ISBN 0-19-437609-5. info
MURPHY, Raymond. English grammar in use : a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students. 2nd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995. x, 350 s. ISBN 0-521-43680-X. info
Language in which the course is taught
Further comments (probably available only v češtině)
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Další informace budou upřesněny vyučujícím tohoto předmětu.