Bi6100 Bachelor Thesis II
Faculty of Science
Autumn 2010 - only for the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/11/0. 11 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Čuta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Eva Drozdová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Miroslav Králík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Malina, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Mořkovský (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Svoboda, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Josef Unger, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Petra Urbanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Malina, DrSc.
Department of Anthropology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Malina, DrSc.
- Course Enrollment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is to consult with the supervisor of the bachelor thesis regarding the thesis topic. After concluding the course the student should be able to use the data and information acquired during elaboration of the bachelor thesis together with the advices and information from the supervisor and elaborate them in a complex way so that the student can submit a valid bachelor thesis and defend it's results and to present his/her work. The student should also be able to contribute to research in the field of anthropology and independently create and critically evaluate different approaches and solutions.
- Consults with the supervisor of the bachelor thesis regarding the thesis topic, finishing the thesis.
- Od abstraktu do závěrečné práce :jak napsat diplomovou práci ve společenskovědních a humanitních oborech : praktická příručka. Edited by Helena Kubátová - Dušan Šimek. 4., přeprac. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, 2007. 90 s. ISBN 978-80-244-1589-5. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Consults with the supervisor on regular basis. The student informs about work progress, consults with the supervisor the theoretical and practical problems as they arise and agree on further work progress, finishing and defending the work.
- Assessment methods
- The credit is awarded at the end of the course for regular consults, for work on the thesis and for finishing and submitting the bachelor thesis.
- Language in which the course is taught
- Further comments (probably available only v češtině)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrollment limitations: Zapisují pouze studenti, kteří neobhájili bakalářskou práci ve 3. ročníku
The course is also listed under the following terms
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation
Spring 2011 - only for the accreditation
Autumn 2011 - acreditation
spring 2012 - acreditation