Bi1000 Introduction to study of systematic biology and ecology
Faculty of Science
Autumn 2011 - acreditation
The information about the term Autumn 2011 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jana Schenková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
- Course Enrollment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: use informations about those departments, which are focused on systematic zoology and ecology; use knowledge about main research topics and projects running there; choose the focus of further study.
- Introduction of reasearch groups:
- Plant Systematic;
- Vegetation research;
- Mire Ecology
- Invertebrates research;
- Příroda České republiky - Průvodce faunou, Karel Hudec, 2007
- Klíč ke květeně České republiky, K. Kubát, 2002
- Teaching methods
- two-hours lectures, once in two weeks
- Assessment methods
- a homework is requested at the end of semester
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every other week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
The course is also listed under the following terms
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
Autumn 2010 - only for the accreditation