Bi8434 Plant Physiology Seminar IV.
Faculty of Science
Spring 2011 - only for the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Marie Kummerová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- doc. RNDr. Marie Kummerová, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Věra Faronová
- Course Enrollment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Participating at the seminars, students will learn to:
prepare its own presentations, both oral or in the form of poster;
present it face to face to their colleagues;
discuss the topic, findings and results;
evaluate the presentations of the other students.
- Scientific presentation in plant physiology, lecture, poster, short communication, scientific paper. Special seminar study.
- Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Edited by Zdeněk Šesták. 1. vyd. Praha: Academia, 2000. 204 s. ISBN 80-200-0755-5. info
- Teaching methods
- Independent presentations of student's bachelor, diploma or Ph.D. thesis. Oral and poster presentation.
- Assessment methods
- Assessment of the oral and poster presentation.
- Language in which the course is taught
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
The course is also listed under the following terms
Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation
spring 2012 - acreditation