Bi0323 Experimental Plant Biology - Seminar
Faculty of Science
spring 2012 - acreditation
The information about the term spring 2012 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Ing. Miloš Barták, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Josef Hájek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Peter Váczi, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- prof. Ing. Miloš Barták, CSc.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Naděžda Bílá
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- Students interested in experimental disciplines of plant sciences. - The course is taught in English
- Course Enrollment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- In the end this course the student will be able to describe in English the main areas of experimental plant sciences.
The course is designed as an extension language professionally-oriented studies.
- Modern Methods of Plant Sciences
- Oxford Dictionary of Plant Science (ISBN: 0198608918)
- Teaching methods
- interactive problem-oriented teaching
- Assessment methods
- Verbal evaluation of the student according to his/her activity in each course. Final test.
- Language in which the course is taught
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
The course is also listed under the following terms
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
Spring 2011 - only for the accreditation
Autumn 2010 - only for the accreditation
Autumn 2011 - acreditation