F9752 Diploma Thesis Seminar 2
Faculty of Science
spring 2012 - acreditation
The information about the term spring 2012 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- doc. RNDr. Aleš Lacina, CSc.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Bochníček, Dr.
Dodavatelské pracoviště: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (v češtině)
- Zadána diplomová práce v oboru učitelství fyziky.
- Course Enrollment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This is an obligatory subject for students who have chosen their thesis from physics. At the end of the three term course students get the ability to write diploma thesis.
- The framework of thesis, students‘ oral presentations and general discussions on particular topics from thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Students' presentations and class discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Active participation in the seminar.
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
The course is also listed under the following terms
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
Autumn 2010 - only for the accreditation
Autumn 2011 - acreditation