The aim of this course is to provide information for processing thesis
- The student will know the requirements for the processing and structure of thesis
- Students will be able to interpret the ethical aspects in the processing of thesis
- Student will be able to formulate goals and hypotheses thesis
- The student will be aware of the possibility of the use of information resources for processing thesis
- Student will be able to formulate a problem that will be addressed through thesis
- The student returns to 30 November issue thesis proposal, the proposal aims and hypotheses
- Student gets approved by the thesis
- The student will know his head thesis
- The student will know the method of communication with the head of thesis
The structure of thesis, topic name. Ethical aspects thesis. Objective thesis, hypothesis. Information sources and the possibility of their use.
A timetable for the processing of thesis. Formal processing thesis, processing thesis on the PC. Topics for the selection of thesis topic.
Approval of thesis topic. Cooperation with the thesis supervisor.