The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrollment status: enrolled: 4/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
1. Technological aspects of chip technologies
2. Expression chips
5. Resequencing chips
6. Protein chips
7. Statistical methods in chip technologies
8. Using of the chip technologies in molecular biology
9. Using of the chip technologies in oncology
10. Research strategies based on chip technologies
11. Genome analyses using sequencing approaches of new generation