1. Basic concepts in ecotoxicology, definitions.
2. Branches within ecotoxicology.
3. Metabolism of xenobiotics (biotransformations, detoxications).
4. Energy of the cell, signal pathways, endokrine modulations.
5. Effects of pollutans organs and organisms.
6. Effects of pollutants on populations and communities.
7. Pollutants - sources, transport, fate, effects.
8. Toxicity testing.
9. Environmental toxicology, monitoring, risk assessment.
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.