The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
1. Reading academic literature in the field of interest - 100 pages.
2. Key terminology in the field.
3. Communicative competence on the level of B1.
4. CV, annotation of the studied literature presented in writing.
Written part: The student submits the following materials by email:
- annotation of literature (academic text related to the topic of the student's thesis)
- information about the topic of the thesis
- list of specialized vocabulary from the field of interest
Each item should be 1 page long.
Oral part: The student presents the thesis, proves the knowledge of terminology and the communicative competence of the level of B1.
MURPHY, Raymond. English grammar in use : a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students. 2nd ed. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995. x, 350 s. ISBN 0-521-43680-X. info
SOARS, John and Liz SOARS. New Headway English courseintermediate student's workbook CDs. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. 2 CD-ROM. ISBN 0-19-437609-5. info
OXENDEN, Clive, Christina LATHAM-KOENIG and Paul SELIGSON. New English file. 1st pub. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005. 159 s. ISBN 0-19-438433-0. info
Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Další informace budou upřesněny vyučujícím tohoto předmětu.