The course is geared for the long-term education only.
Course Enrollment Limitations
The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
there are 1237 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
Climbing without a rope and limited to very short climbs. It focuses on improvement of climbing techniques and strenght.
History of bouldering
Kinds of climbing positions, balance and move on the climging wall
Technique and fitness training
Building students own climbs
VOMÁČKO, Slávek and Soňa BOŠTÍKOVÁ. Lezení na umělých stěnách :bouldering a obtížnost, bezpečné lezení, trénink, jak s dětmi. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2003. 127 s. ISBN 80-247-0406-4. info
PROCHÁZKA, Vladimír. Základy horolezectví. 1. vyd. Praha: Olympia, 1975. 212 s., 48. info
WINTER, Stefan. Richtig sport-klettern. České Budějovice: Kopp, 2004. 127 pp. ISBN 80-7232-234-6. info
Tutorial assessed with a credit
The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required
- 1 possible absence without apology
- 2 more possible absences with the list of apology
- 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
Further comments (probably available only in Czech)