Precondition of the subject: the knowledge from the subjects bk014,bk010, bk015,bk016, bp208, bp 219.
Course Enrollment Limitations
The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 80 student(s).
Current registration and enrollment status: enrolled: 0/80, only registered: 0/80
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
For this subject is needed theoretical and practical knowledge’s from that subject: anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, antropomotorics, pedagogical science.
The main objectives of the teaching of this subject is to inform students about the basic principles and approaches to the development and reaching maximal performances in sport.
The characterization of the development of biomotor abilities, the contents of individual units of the sporting training, technology and sport process control, effects of sporting training and their diagnostics pertain to tasks of the teaching. The differentiation of uniqueness of the training process for children and the youth, women. The important element is the explanation of the sporting training as the pedagogical process with its specific sport didactics.
The part of the teaching is giving students speech on given problems in seminars.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- to understand the process of adaptation for sport performance;
- to solve the development of the motor abilities;
- to apply general features of the sporting training structure for specific needs of various sports.
- to analyze the effects of sporting training;
- to prepare the plan of training process and to manage it;
- to identify the talent for various kinds of sports;
- form the training load for various pert of yers training cycle
- create individual training for children, youth
1. Forming of the training load of various sports
2. Training, Performance and Health
3. Specialty of training process
4. Hypoxic training
5. Acclimatization for performance
6. Sport training of children
7. Aging in Sport and Exercise
8. Biology variable for training management
PERIČ, Tomáš. Sportovní příprava dětí. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2004. 198 s. ISBN 80-247-0683-0. info
Teória a didaktika výkonnostného a vrcholového športu. Edited by Roman Moravec. 1. vyd. Bratislava: Fakulta telesnej výchovy a športu Univerzity Komenského v Bratislave, 2007. 240 s. ISBN 978-80-89075-31. info
PERIČ, Tomáš. Výběr sportovních talentů. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2006. 100 s. ISBN 80-247-1827-8. info
DOVALIL, Josef. Výkon a trénink ve sportu. Vyd. 1. Praha: Olympia, 2002. 331 s. ISBN 80-7033-760-5. info
Examination - written test
Presence in the lessons
Presentation of the seminar work