p964/1 Tue 11:00–12:30 malá těl. pod Hradem, H. Bubníková
p964/2 Tue 12:30–14:00 malá těl. pod Hradem, H. Bubníková
The course is geared for obligatoty PE only.
Course Enrollment Limitations
The course is offered to students of any study field.
The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
The course focuses on the classical dance (ballet) training.
Registered students do not need to have any experience with ballet, only the interest in learning something new is welcome.
Certain experience with ballet is expected.
The course always accepts the level of students skills.
Český taneční slovník :tanec, balet, pantomima. Edited by Jana Holeňová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Divadelní ústav, 2001. xlii, 381. ISBN 80-7008-112-0. info
DOBROVOL'SKAJA, Galina Nikolajevna. Tanec, pantomima, balet. Leningrad: Iskusstvo, 1975. info
Tutorial assessed with a credit
The credit is given to students for the attendance of a certain quality: more than 50% of the direct attendance is required
- 1 possible absence without apology
- 2 more possible absences with the list of apology
- 3 more lessons can be compensated during the examination time
Language in which the course is taught
Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Organizován pro začátečníky i pokročilé.
Informace k výuce najdete na www.fsps.muni.cz - celouniverzitní TV