ESF:PJII3N Foreign Language II/3 - G - Course Information
PJII3N Foreign Language II/3 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Denisa Gritzová (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Kavalcová (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (lecturer)
Stanislav Štýs (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language II-a-a-a (JIIZK) In seminars of this semester all previous knowledge will be consolidated and skill will be automated with respect to the exam preparation. The focus will be on reading comprehension and listening comprehension, conversation based on the covered topics, business correspondence and translation into Czech. Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, minimum 60% score in the final test. Examination: written and oral.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.