ESF:PJII3N Foreign Language II/3 - G - Course Information
PJII3N Foreign Language II/3 - GermanFaculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Denisa Gritzová (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Hušková (lecturer)
PhDr. Lenka Kavalcová (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná (lecturer)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (lecturer)
Stanislav Štýs (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Zdena Kuchařová Kalná
Language Centre, Faculty of Economics and Administration Division - Language Centre
Contact Person: Mgr. Lenka Skoupá
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Foreign Language II-a-a (JIIZK) A number of new topics will be introduced and they will become more focused on typical situations in economics, business and finance. Elements of face-to-face, telephone and written communication will be intensively practised. Knowledge and usage of grammatical structures will be made deeper and more automatic. Credit requirements: active participation in seminars, 60% score in the final test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.