ESF:MPF_DIS2 Diploma Thesis Seminar 2 - Course Information
MPF_DIS2 Diploma Thesis Seminar 2Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 12 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. František Kalouda, CSc., MBA (seminar tutor)
prof. Ing. Oldřich Rejnuš, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Jaroslav Sedláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Eva Vávrová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Eva Vávrová, Ph.D.
Department of Finance - Faculty of Economics and Administration
Contact Person: Iva Havlíčková
Supplier department: Department of Finance - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MPF_DIS1 Diploma Thesis Seminar 1
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the seminar is to acquaint students with content data and formal requirements for a diploma thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- formulate a thesis objectives and hypotheses,
- choose appropriate methods of solution,
- formulate conclusions of the diploma thesis and prepare arguments for the defens.
- 1st -10th week:
- In-term consultation of achieved results, consultation of work’s progress, used methods, partial results, etc.
- 11th -13th week:
- Final revision of diploma thesis. Tutor’s evaluation, preparation for diploma thesis defence, consultation of reports, diploma thesis submission.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation for diploma thesis and its defense.
- Assessment methods
- Processing of diploma thesis and participation in consultations are evaluated as requirements fulfilled / not fufilled. Credits are granted on submission of a diploma thesis after all requirements set by a supervisor have been met.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Student má povinnost na začátku semestru kontaktovat svého vedoucího práce a dohodnout s ním podmínky zpracování práce.