FI:UA105 Didactics for Informatics II - Course Information
UA105 Didactics for Informatics IIFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Václav Matyáš, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
- Thu 13:00–13:50 B007, Thu 14:00–15:50 B007
- ( P104 Didactics for Informatics I || UA104 Didactics for Informatics I )&&! P105 Didacticts II
Passing the course UA104 Didactics for Informatics I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-IN)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-SS)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, M-TV)
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Informatics (programme FI, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- In the course Didactics of Informatics II the students are introduced to methodical recommendations for computer science teaching at high schools and basic schools. The students also obtain information about study programs dealing with computer science at various types of high schools. They learn to make their own teaching plans, that are based on a given study program. During this course exercises the students present given topics (in a form of high school lesson).
- Pedagogical and didactical concepts of computer science education.
- Users, algorithmical and project approach.
- Study programs of informatics at basic and high schools.
- Foreign models of computer science education.
- Administration of computer schoolrooms.
- Teaching tools, educational software, multilicenses.
- Methodical proccessing of the particular chapters of the basic courses (architecture of computers, design of algorithms and programming, operating systems, computer networks and Internet).
- A papers within 30 - 45 minutes. Discussion and evaluation of the particular papers.
- podle zadaného tématu
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Přednáška, cvičení, ústní zkouška.
Jestliže má být student ke zkoušce připuštěn, je nezbytné, aby měl zápočet ze cvičení. K získání zápočtu je nezbytná účast na cvičeních a provedení samostatných prezentací na zadané téma.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information