FI:PV182 Human Computer Interaction - Course Information
PV182 Human Computer InteractionFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 10:00–11:50 A107 and each odd Thursday 8:00–9:50 B311, each odd Thursday 10:00–11:50 B311
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
PV182/04: each even Thursday 10:00–11:50 B311, J. Sochor
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 41 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course deals with basics of human-computer interaction . It concentrates on psychological and physiological aspects of interface design, graphical user interface design and its efficiency assessment.
- Introduction to human computer interaction.
- Principles o design.
- Understanding users and their tasks.
- Task centered system design.
- High level models of human behaviour.
- User centered design and prototyping.
- Evaluating Interfaces with Users: Qualitative Methods.
- Evaluating Interfaces with Users: Controlled Experiments.
- Designing and building visual interfaces.
- Evaluating interfaces with or without user involment.
- Prototyping and implementing graphical user interfaces.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information