FI:PV187 Laboratory of Microscopy - Course Information
PV187 Laboratory of Optical MicroscopyFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Michal Kozubek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
- Wed 14:00–15:50 C416
Knowledge at the level of the course PV131 Digital Image Processing is required.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Students work in the Laboratory of Optical Microscopy and take part in solving research and programming tasks from various fields of image processing.
- This course is a team project aimed at new methods of acquisition and processing of digital images of cells from optical microscopes, especially in connection with biomedical research held at the Laboratory of Optical Microscopy FI MU. The core work consists in solving a research problem including implementation of selected methods according to the agreement with the supervisor. Talk at the laboratory seminar is also assumed.
- Knihy a články dle doporučení vedoucího práce.
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Komunikace s vedoucím v češtině nebo angličtině, studijní materiály v angličtině. Samostatná práce u počítačů, přednesení přednášky na semináři (k dispozici notebook a datový projektor).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information