FI:PV162 Image Processing Project - Course Information
PV162 Image Processing ProjectFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Michal Kozubek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Pavel Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Matula, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. David Svoboda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ing. Jiří Sochor, CSc.
Department of Visual Computing - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Michal Kozubek, Ph.D.
- Finished or registered course PV131 is assumed.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 39 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the project is to provide students with a deeper knowledge concerning a chosen area of digital image processing and practical checking of this knowledge by working on the project.
- Extension and deeper knowledge of the topics presented in PV131 with emphasis on practical applications.
- Articles published in scientific journals and conference proceedings according to the specification of project leader.
- Assessment methods
- Practical tasks with emphasis on image analysis and programming in C/C++. It is necessary to finish the task (process data, write a fully functional computer program) and prepare a final short presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information