FI:UA105 Didactics for Informatics II - Course Information
UA105 Didactics for Informatics IIFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/2/0. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Thu 12:00–14:50 A220
- UA104 Didactics for Informatics I
Passing the course UA104 Didactics for Informatics I.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- In the course Didactics of Informatics II the students are introduced to methodical recommendations for computer science teaching at high schools and basic schools. The students also obtain information about study programs dealing with computer science at various types of high schools. They learn to make their own teaching plans, that are based on a given study program.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should:
know methodical recommendations for computer science teaching at high schools and basic schools;
be acquainted with study programs dealing with computer science at various types of high schools;
be able to make their own teaching plans, that are based on a given study program;
be able to present given topics (in a form of high school lesson).
- Pedagogical and didactical concepts of computer science education.
- Users, algorithmic and project approach.
- Study programs of informatics at basic and high schools.
- Administration of computer schoolrooms.
- Teaching tools, educational software, multi-licenses.
- Methodical processing of the particular chapters of the basic courses (architecture of computers, design of algorithms and programming, operating systems, computer networks and Internet).
- A papers within 30 - 45 minutes. Discussion and evaluation of the particular papers.
- Informatika a výpočetní technika pro střední školy. Edited by Pavel Roubal. Vyd. 1. Brno: CP Books, 2005. 96 s. ISBN 8025106004. info
- Informatika a výpočetní technika pro střední školy : metodická příručka 1,2. Edited by Pavel Roubal. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2005. 40 s. ISBN 8025107620. info
- podle zadaného tématu
- Teaching methods
- Lectures - 1 hour per week (the attendance is optional), class exercises - 2 hours per week (the attendance is mandatory, during this course class exercises the students must present given topics - in a form of high school lesson).
- Assessment methods
- Oral examination - presentation of a given topic in a form of high school lesson. Expert knowledge and pedagogical skills are evaluated.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information