FI:UA842 Exercises in Practical Ed. V - Course Information
UA842 Exercises in Practical Education VFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/6. 6 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Contact Person: RNDr. Jaroslav Pelikán, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 19 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objective of this course is compensate for the lack of practical teaching in the other field for students that follow one-approval teacher's study plan.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students should:
be able to present and explain given IT topic in a standalone-lead lecture to students whose education in informatics reflects the usual secondary school IT curriccula.
- Individual teaching practice at secondary school under the supervision of an experienced teacher (40 lessons of presentations on class) or supervising of at least two university class exercises for some of the courses focused on programming (one semester).
- ROUBAL, Pavel. Informatika a výpočetní technika pro střední školy : teoretická učebnice. 1. vydání. V Brně: Computer Press, 2010. 103 stran. ISBN 9788025132289. info
- ROUBAL, Pavel. Informatika a výpočetní technika pro střední školy : praktická učebnice. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2010. 112 s. ISBN 9788025132272. info
- Studijní materiály k předmětu, pro nějž student vede cvičení
- Teaching methods
- Individual work, presentation of a given topic.
- Assessment methods
- Students have to realize 40 lessons of presentations on class at chosen secondary school or during one semester supervise at least two university class exercises for some of the courses focused on programming. Report of a teacher in charge of exercises in practical education (assessment of expert knowledge and pedagogical skills) or evaluation of UA842 course teacher.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2020/UA842