FI:PV216 Marketing Strategy in Service - Course Information
PV216 Marketing Strategy in Service BusinessFaculty of Informatics
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/1. 3 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Luca Carrubbo, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Leonard Walletzký, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Zuzana Schwarzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mouzhi Ge, Ph.D.
Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
Supplier department: Department of Computer Systems and Communications - Faculty of Informatics
- Mon 26. 4. 15:00–17:50 Virtuální místnost, Tue 27. 4. 9:00–11:50 Virtuální místnost, 16:00–17:50 Virtuální místnost, Wed 28. 4. 10:00–13:50 Virtuální místnost, 16:00–17:50 Virtuální místnost, Thu 29. 4. 14:00–17:50 Virtuální místnost, Fri 30. 4. 9:00–11:50 Virtuální místnost, 13:00–15:50 Virtuální místnost
- No pre-requisities are compulsory. It is recomended to have earned credits in SSME obligatory subjects.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 70 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course will introduce a concept of the shift to the service-oriented economy paradigm. The stress of seminars will be laid on practical team work and case studies analysis from domain of information technologies.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able:
to understand marketing strategies of business organizations;
to understand marketing strategies within the scope of new service paradigm;
to manage marketing strategies processes from the project management point of view.
- Service-oriented economy paradigm
- Understanding service, markets, products and customers
- Building the service model
- Cooperation with customers
- Promoting the Value Proposition
- Positioning services in markets
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Service environment
- Managing people for Service environment
- Win-win strategies
- Demirkan, H., Spohrer, J., Krishna, V. (eds) (2011), The Science of Service Systems, Springer, New York
- Lusch, R. F., Vargo, S. L. (eds) (2006), The Service-Dominant Logic of Marketing: Dialog, Debate, and Directions. Armonk, ME Sharpe
- Gummesson, E. (2008), Total Relationship Marketing, III. ed., Butterworth-Heinemann, Burlington
- Teaching methods
- lectures, presentations and homeworks
- Assessment methods
- A seminar work is required to the exam. A written examination will be took in place.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fi/spring2021/PV216