FSpS:P9910 Physical Education – Floorball - Course Information
P9910 Physical Education – FloorballFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle The course focuses on basic game activity training, the rules, playing.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able to perform and use the basic game skills keeping with the game rules.
- Gradual game mastering according to the student game efficiency.
- Teaching methods
- practikal exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on course enrolment limitations: MINIMÁLNÍ POČET STUDENTŮ PŘIHLÁŠENÝCH DO SEMINÁRNÍ SKUPINY JE 12
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/P9910