FSpS:bp1875 Physiotherapy practices - Course Information
bp1875 Physiotherapy practicesFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Michaela Selecká (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Robert Vysoký, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Robert Vysoký, Ph.D.
Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Health Promotion - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( bp1143 Physiotherapy I || bp1843 Physiotherapy I )&& ( bp1150 Diagnostic methods II || bp1850 Diagnostic methods II ) &&( bp1149 Introduction to Physiotherapy - Propedeutics II ||( bp1849 Introduction to Physiotherapy - Propedeutics II && bp1806 Kinesiotherapy II )) && bp1147 Physiotherapy practices I && bp1133 Kinesiology &&( bp1139 Anatomy II || bp1839 Anatomy II ) && bp1264 Physical Therapy II &&( bp1296 Applied Physical Therapy II || bp1896 Applied Physical Therapy II )
bp1143 - Fyzioterapie I
bp1147 - Odborná praxe I
bp1150 - Vyšetřovací metody II
Fyzikální terapie II
Aplikovaná fyzikální terapie II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme FSpS, B-SZ) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to enable students to apply acquired knowledge in practice, make students familiar with working of a physiotherapist specialized working place. Students participate actively in diagnostic-therapeutic procesess in patients, work under professional supervision of physiotherapist.
- The winter course consists of 3 weeks practice in range of 160 lessons (120 hours). The practice takes place at the argeed spa. 1. History.
- 2. Diagnostic methods.
- 3.Short-term and long-term goals of rehabilitation according to patients´s diagnosis.
- 4. Aplication of balneological procedures and kineziotherapy.
- Teaching methods
- Continual practice in spa.
- Assessment methods
- Students are obligated to submit a form about practice completion with 3 patients´s histories, diagnostic methods and therapy. Students will receive a credit.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3 T.
- Teacher's information