FSpS:p9018 Summer Course - Course Information
p9018 Physical Education - Summer CourseFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Zora Svobodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Zora Svobodová, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Zora Svobodová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/50, only registered: 5/50, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/50
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle Basic and advanced training of skining.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing the course the student will be able to cope basic riding skills associated with skiing.
- The terms and places of particular trips will be listed in October. Registered students have to pay the prepayment for transport after enrollment.One trip takes place in December,others in January.
- GOCMANOVÁ, Zuzana, Jaromír SKORKOVSKÝ, Štěpán VESELÝ and Jan BÖHM. Where Do You Want to Go Skiing? The Effect of the Reference Point and Loss Aversion. Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, 2019, vol. 67, No 1, p. 243-252. ISSN 1211-8516. doi:10.11118/actaun201967010243. URL info
- KIPP, Ronald W. Alpine skiing. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2012. x, 213. ISBN 0736083553. info
- CHADDOCK, Ken. How I ski : expert alpine skiing demystified! : improve your skiing! 4th edition. Whistler: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2012. vi, 110. ISBN 9781481112963. info
- POKORNÝ, Jan. Environmental aspects of skiing.The conflicts of nature prevention and skiing in Czech Republic. In Proceedings of Mendelnet2005 - Contemporary state and development trends of forests in cultuiral lanbdscape. 2005. vyd. Brno: Mendelova zemdlská a lesnická univerzita v Brn, 2005. p. 97-99, 3 pp. ISBN 80-7157-902-5. info
- Cross country skiing : handbook of sports medicine and science. Edited by Heikki Rusko. 1st ed. Malden: Blackwell Science, 2003. ix, 198. ISBN 0632055715. info
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- Students have to go for 3 one-day trips for credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: zapsat smíte jen 1 sport.+ kurz, nelze vyhovět žádosti o výjimku při překročené kapacitě.
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/p9018