FSpS:p910 PE - Table Tennis - Course Information
p910 Physical Education - Table TennisFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle - the course focuses on basic game activity training, the rules
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able: - To perform and use the basic table tennis skills keeping with the valid rules
- Gradual game mastering according to the student game efficiency.
- Pravidla stolního tenisu
- Metodología del tenis de mesa : aproximación multidisciplinar y su didáctica. Edited by Francisco Pradas de la Fuente. Primera Ed. Sevilla: Wanceulen, 2009. 232 s. ISBN 9788498238242. info
- HEATON, Jenny. Table tennis : skills, techniques, tactics. Marlborough: Crowood Press, 2009. 93 s. ISBN 9781847970909. info
- MCAFEE, Richard. Table tennis : steps to success. Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics, 2009. xx, 203. ISBN 9780736077316. info
- 1014 Spiel- und Übengsformen im Tischtennis. Edited by Harry Blum. 5. Aufl. Schorndorf: Hofmann Verlag, 2005. 322 s. ISBN 3778063448. info
- Teaching methods
- practikal exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3 classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absences is not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: MINIMÁLNÍ POČET STUDENTŮ PŘIHLÁŠENÝCH DO SEMINÁRNÍ SKUPINY JE 12
- Teacher's information
- Students will need their own racket for table tennis. This subject is for student studying in english.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/p910