FSpS:p911 Physical Education - Futsal - Course Information
p911 Physical Education - FutsalFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve: - the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness - the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress - the support of students healthy lifestyle The course introduces one of the most popular team games. Students meet basic rules, individual game activities and game combinations via training and playing the controlled game. Students learn the basic principles of the correct recreational sports training and improve their fitness. The main course aim is to recruit students for doing sports as an important part of their lifestyle to compensate the lack of move in their mainly sedentary way of "study" life.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able: - To perform and use the basic skills keeping with the valid rules
- main operating principles safety measures when training basic rules basic individual game activities, mastering game combinations, training controlled game
- KRESTA, Jan. Futsal. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2009. 111 s. ISBN 9788024725345. info
- Teaching methods
- practikal exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3 classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absences is not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on course enrolment limitations: MINIMÁLNÍ POČET STUDENTŮ PŘIHLÁŠENÝCH DO SEMINÁRNÍ SKUPINY JE 12
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/p911