FSpS:p9908 Physical Education – Zumba - Course Information
p9908 Physical Education – ZumbaFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Tereza Gutteková (seminar tutor)
Vlasta Macháčová (seminar tutor)
Bc. Helena Strachoňová, DiS. (seminar tutor)
Jarmila Titzová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D.
University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Radka Střeštíková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: University Sport Centre - Faculty of Sports Studies
The course is geared for obligatory PE only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The main goals of the educational process involve:
- the improvement of the locomotive abilities and fitness
- the impact on the positive approach towards sports activities considered as the protection against conflicts, civilization diseases and stress
- the support of students healthy lifestyle
- the training of the basic dance steps of latin-american dancing, as they are merenge, salsa, cumbia, raeggaeton, samba, flamenco, cha-cha,...
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able:
- master basic dance steps of latin-american dancing, as they are merenge, salsa, cumbia, raeggaeton, samba, flamenco, cha-cha,...
- 1. Training of the basic dance steps:merenge, salsa, regaeton, cumbia.
- 2. Connecting of simple choreograpies, which are the same for a particular song
- 3. Training of the basic dance steps:chacha, samba, calypso, belly dance, flamenco, hip-hop.
- 4. Training of the locomotory skills and coordinaton
- 5. Training of the locomotory memory, orientation in space, coordination of arms and legs
- 6. Bodybuilding of the body centre naturally and with fun.
- PÉREZ, Beto and Maggie GREENWOOD-ROBINSON. Zumba : bavte se a zhubněte tancem! : nebojte se zumba diety ! Vyd. 1. Praha: Ikar, 2010. 294 s. ISBN 9788024913650. info
- Teaching methods
- practise exercises
- Assessment methods
- - exercise, credit - the credit is given to students for the attendance - 3classes can be misses and there is no need of any apology - the substitution of more absence sis not allowed
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: zapsat smíte jen 1 sport. + kurz, nelze vyhovět žádosti o výjimku při překročené kapacitě.
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Minimální počet studentů přihlášených do seminární skupiny je 8
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fsps/autumn2020/p9908