FSpS:bk2309 Tourism and sports in nature - Course Information
bk2309 Tourism and sports in natureFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Eduard Hrazdíra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PaedDr. Jan Ondráček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Jan Ondráček, Ph.D.
Division of Outdoor Sports - Department of Athletics, Swimming and Outdoor Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Eduard Hrazdíra, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Division of Outdoor Sports - Department of Athletics, Swimming and Outdoor Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- student is swimmer. Payment via virtual shopping center: https://is.muni.cz/auth/obchod/baleni/85520
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- After graduation from Outdor tourism II is student able to: basicly handle canoe on slightly flowing water aplicate obtained teoretical knowledge of safty mastering canoe differentiate mode of stright and reverse stroke on a canoe aplicate right way arms and equipment made for canoing planing courses of water touristic for schools
- Introduction to studies (credit requirements, literature) Theory of mastering technique on canoe on flat and slightly flowing water Safety mowing in water terain Management of water trip (finance planing, choise of destination) Cultural and cognitive aktivity, the principles of selection of tourism attractions First aid on flat and slightly flowing water Arms and equipment made for canoing Practical training of skills on flowing vater – technique of straight, reverse and draw stroke on canoe Teoretical preparation and planning of water sports aktivities Tour grups, preparation, management and evalution of trips, alternative programme
- Teaching methods
- Teoretical preparation
- Assessment methods
- Credict is given to student on a platform of passing out course and practical test.
-perform basic manoeuvre strokes on a canoe
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: kurz 5D.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information