FSpS:bk2281 Excercises of condition 1 - Course Information
bk2281 Excercises of condition 1Faculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/7/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Pavlína Vaculíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavlína Vaculíková, Ph.D.
Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
Supplier department: Department of Gymnastics and Combatives - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- bk2281/01: Fri 22. 2. 11:45–13:25 147 - posilovna, Fri 1. 3. 17:10–19:40 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 15. 3. 13:25–15:05 118 - pohybová tělocvična, P. Vaculíková
bk2281/02: Fri 8. 3. 16:45–18:25 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 5. 4. 14:40–17:10 118 - pohybová tělocvična, Fri 26. 4. 16:45–18:25 147 - posilovna, P. Vaculíková
- bk2006 Terminology && bk2007 Basic gymnastic
Terminology (bk 2006)
Basic gymnastic (bk 2006)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education of Security Sections (programme FSpS, B-TV) (2)
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV) (2)
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV, specialization Football referee) (2)
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV, specialization Ice hockey referee) (2)
- Physical Education and Sport (programme FSpS, B-TV, specialization Coaching) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to introduce:
- the various types of group classes under the guidance of a fitness instructor
- the aids used in fitness centers and conditioning training in various sports disciplines(bosu, rubber strengthening belts, TRX, kettlebell, rope)
- the basics of resistance training on machines
- Learning outcomes
- Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to characterize the given type of group classes and recommend it to the client according to his / her goals and needs, or apply to the conditioning of various sporting disciplines.
At the gym he knows the correct execution of the exercises on the machines, distinguish them according to their difficulty and recommend the given exercises according to clients level of physical fitness.
- 1st CONSULTATION
- Definition of wellness and fitness
- Characteristics of fitness activities
- Strenghten exercises on aparatus in fitness centres for different muscle groups – 1st part
- 2nd CONSULTATION
- Strenghten exercises on aparatus in fitness centres for different muscle groups – 2nd part
- 3rd CONSULTATIONS
- Choreografic class (aerobic), conditional class (HIIT), Body and mind class (power yoga)
- required literature
- STACKEOVÁ, Daniela. Fitness programy - teorie a praxe : metodika cvičení ve fitness centrech. 2., dopl. a přeprac. vyd.,. Praha: Galén, 2008. 209 s. ISBN 9788072625413. info
- recommended literature
- MUCHOVÁ, Marta and Karla TOMÁNKOVÁ. Cvičení na balanční plošině. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2009. 143 s. ISBN 9788024729480. info
- HEYWARD, Vivian H. Advanced fitness assessment and exercise prescription. 5th ed. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 2006. xiii, 425. ISBN 0736057323. info
- TOMÁNKOVÁ, Karla, Marta MUCHOVÁ and Hana JANOŠKOVÁ. Fitball pro ženy i muže. Brno: Paido, 2005. 15 s. ISBN 8073151103. info
- Teaching methods
- form of practical exercises and theoretical lectures on the premises of gymnastic hall.
- Assessment methods
- - written test (90 %)
- oral practical exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.