FSpS:e016 Table Tennis - Course Information
e016 Table TennisFaculty of Sports Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Vacenovský, Ph.D.
Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Andrea Kakulidu
Supplier department: Department of Sports - Faculty of Sports Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Multidisciplinary studies (programme FSpS, KOS)
- Multidisciplinary studies at Faculty of Sport Studies (programme CST, KOS)
- Course objectives
- Improvement of game skills, knowledge of the rules and theory of table tennis and principles of table tennis tournaments
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students will be able: - To perform and use the basic table tennis skills keeping with the valid rules - To organize tournament
- Gradual game mastering according to the student game efficiency.
- SEEMILLER, Dan and Mark HOLOWCHAK. Winning table tennis : [skills, drills, and strategies]. Chapmaign: Human Kinetics, 1997. vi, 177. ISBN 0880115203. info
- Teaching methods
- practical exercises
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given to students for the attendance and seminary thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.