FSS:EVS004 Methodological Seminar I. - Course Information
EVS004 Methodological Seminar I.Faculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Břetislav Dančák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Petr Fiala, Ph.D., LL.M. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Vít Hloušek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Petr Kaniok, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Zdeněk Kříž, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Markéta Pitrová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Pavel Pšeja, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives (in Czech)
- Cílem kurzu je rozvíjet schopnosti badatelské práce u studentů DSP. Kurz je zaměřen na publikační dovednosti.
- A student prepares academic paper according to his or her own consideration with assistance of the supervisor. The paper must deal with an issue related to the topic of the dissertation. The credits for the course are acknowledged after the student documents that he or she already published the paper or the paper has already been accepted for publication after successful peer review. The paper must be written in English.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: ECTS za předmět Metodologický seminář I. jsou přiznány po doložení publikace textu v odborném recenzovaném časopise nebo odborném recenzovaném sborníku.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2019/EVS004