FSS:SOC570 Social gerontology: Concepts a - Course Information
SOC570 Social gerontology: Concepts and controversiesFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Lucie Vidovićová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Marcela Petrová Kafková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Galčanová Batista, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tatiana Sedláková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Tue 10:00–11:40 U35
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 0/15, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Sociology (programme FSS, N-SO)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught once in two years.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses