FSS:CZVMVZ003 The Energy Policy of the EU - Course Information
CZVMVZ003 The Energy Policy of the EU and its Position in Global Energy EnvironmentFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Tomáš Vlček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: Summer Session.