FSS:SOCd0116 Supervised teaching practicum - Course Information
SOCd0116 Supervised teaching practicumFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. (maximum: 10 credits). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! SOC906 Didactic seminar && ! NOW ( SOC906 Didactic seminar )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is development of teaching (and indirectly also research) skills, particularly in the area of students' own dissertation research.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the course, student will be able to describe, explain, summarize, and argue.
- Students obtain credit for teaching assistance in a BA/MA level course in the Department of sociology. Credit is provided for seminar instruction or thesis supervision. Tuition-paying students may be eligible for (partial or full) tuition waiver while serving as TAs.
- Teaching methods
- teaching, thesis supervision
- Assessment methods
- Students obtain credit as soon as the lecturer confirms participation in teaching activities (intensity should correspond to the number of credits chosen when registering into the course).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.