FSS:SOCd0109 Dissertation preparation - Course Information
SOCd0109 Dissertation preparationFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- prof. PhDr. Pavel Barša, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. Werner Binder (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Slavomíra Ferenčuhová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Bernadette Nadya Jaworsky, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Kateřina Lišková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Šmídová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! SOC935 Dissertation preparation && ! NOW ( SOC935 Dissertation preparation ) && ( KREDITY_MIN ( 135 ))
Enrollment is only permitted in the 5th semester or later.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This is an independent research course serving to obtain credit for dissertation research or dissertation writing.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the course, student will be able to formulate, analyse, compose, create.
- Independent research.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations, discussion, feedback.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium- discussion of (a part) of the dissertation manuscript.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2022, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2022/SOCd0109