FSS:gen190 Project Seminar - Course Information
gen190 Project SeminarFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Kateřina Lišková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Šmídová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Iva Šmídová, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Students enrol this course in their next to the last intended term before they sit for final exam and defence of the thesis as a part of the exam.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 22 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course is intended to help students prepare to complete the Bachelor´s degree requirements. By the end of the course, students will: • - Compose a proposal for his/her bachelor´s thesis • - Design a plan for doing research • - Or assemble a part of the final version of the thesis
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to write a project that aims to write a bachelor thesis.
- The course has the form of individual consultations with the supervisor during the process of thesis completion.
- ŠANDEROVÁ, Jadwiga and Alena MILTOVÁ. Jak číst a psát odborný text ve společenských vědách : několik zásad pro začátečníky. Vydání první. Praha: Sociologické nakladatelství, 2005. 209 stran. ISBN 9788086429403. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Homework, reading, preparation of written work and consultation.
- Assessment methods
- This course takes the form of individual consultations of students’ theses with their supervisors. It concludes with a credit granted by the supervisor upon the condition that the student submits their final thesis in time. The thesis needs to meet the terms set in the assignment and comply with formal requirements and standards in the respective field of research.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Jedná se o předmět s průběžnými kontrolami podle čl. 16.8. SZŘ MU
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2021/gen190