FSS:MVZn5098 Negotiating in a global. arena - Course Information
MVZn5098 Negotiating in a globalized arenaFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Eitan Adres, PhD. (lecturer), PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Martin Chovančík, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Petr Suchý, Ph.D.
Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Olga Cídlová, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of International Relations and European Studies - Faculty of Social Studies
- Mon 16. 3. 12:00–15:40 U43, Tue 17. 3. 8:00–11:40 P24, Wed 18. 3. 8:00–9:40 U32, 10:00–11:40 U41, Thu 19. 3. 8:00–9:40 U32, 8:00–9:40 P21, 10:00–11:40 P21
- ! MVZ498 Negotiating in a global. arena && ! NOW ( MVZ498 Negotiating in a global. arena )
Ability to read and speak English
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 15/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- 1) Introduction. What is negotiations? Globalization processes; consequences for society and the individual. 2) Globalization and (In)Security 3) The strength of weak ties. 4) Understanding the negotiation process I 5) Understanding the negotiation process II 6) "The white beetle" case study practice 7) "A.E.Steel Ltd" - a cross cultural case study 8) "A.E.Steel Ltd" - debriefing. Course conclusion
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.