FSS:SOCd0109 Dissertation preparation - Course Information
SOCd0109 Dissertation preparationFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Pavel Barša, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. Werner Binder (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Slavomíra Ferenčuhová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Zdeněk Konopásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Kateřina Lišková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Monika Metyková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Steven Saxonberg, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Šmídová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! SOC935 Dissertation preparation && ! NOW ( SOC935 Dissertation preparation ) && ( KREDITY_MIN ( 135 ))
Enrollment is only permitted in the 5th semester or later.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This is an independent research course serving to obtain credit for dissertation research or dissertation writing.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the course, student will be able to formulate, analyse, compose, create.
- Independent research.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations, discussion, feedback.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium- discussion of (a part) of the dissertation manuscript.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.