The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 31/30, only registered: 9/30
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
Main objectives are:
- to understand and be able to explain general regulations on competition;
- to understand European and some domestic regulation on antitrust regulations and its impact on entrepreneurs market strategies;
- to understand the procedural importance of merger control in the integrated European market;
- to understand the influence of state intervention on the competitive market and its role for economic development.
1. European Competition Law – general introduction
2. Antitrust regulations in European and domestic law
3. Procedures on merger control between entrepreneurs in the EU and countrywide
4. Combating unfair competition (public and private enforcement)
5. State aid – forms, sorts and areas of use – the European and domestic perspective.
See Teacher’s Information for full details.
Lessons with discussion.
Written test exam.
Language of instruction
Further comments (probably available only v češtině)