PrF:BZ506K Custom Law - Course Information
BZ506K Custom LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. JUDr. Petr Mrkývka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Ivana Pařízková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Dana Šramková, Ph.D., MBA (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Dana Šramková, Ph.D., MBA
Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Vladimíra Vraná
Supplier department: Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
- Fri 16. 10. 10:00–11:40 214, 12:00–13:40 214, Fri 30. 10. 8:00–9:40 209, 10:00–11:40 209, Fri 27. 11. 16:00–17:40 124, 18:00–19:40 124
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
Basic knowledge of financial and tax law and tax theory.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Finance and Law (Eng.) (programme ESF, B-FU)
- Finance and Law (programme ESF, B-FU)
- International Commercial Law Studies (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Commercial Law Studies (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Legal Questions of Land Register (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Law and Finance (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Law and International Trade (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Law and Business (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Social Security Law (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Procedure (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Theory and Practice of Criminal and Administrative Procedure (programme PrF, B-VS)
- Public Administration (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Public Administration (programme PrF, B-VS)
- Senior Officer of Justice (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deal with the basics of customs law from the perspective of national legislation and the relevant provisions of EU / EC law. The main objective of course can be summarizde as follows: to understand the status and system of customs law and customs administration.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, student should be able to describe structural components of the customs duty, explain their practical sense within the tax administration and apply the knowledge while interacting with customs administrator.
- The history of the customs laws and customs administrations in the Czech Republic.
- Customs law regulation.
- Basic concepts of customs law.
- Customs destination.
- Customs procedures.
- Responsibility in customs law.
- Customs Administration in organizational point of view.
- Customs Administration in the functional point of view.
- Customs and indirect taxes.
- International cooperation of customs administrations.
- The role of the WTO and the WCO within the field of customs law.
- Šramková, Dana. Celní právo a celní správa. Brno : IS MUNI CZ.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical training exercises with discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Teaching: Lectures in the context of the full-time teaching, discussion in class, e-learning. The course is completed by colloquium. Conditions for completion: The processing of the final work with oral defense.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hod. přednášek za semestr / 12 hrs of lectures per semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2020/BZ506K