PrF:BT602Zk Forensic Medecine - Course Information
BT602Zk Basis of Forensic MedicineFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. MUDr. Miroslav Hirt, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Mgr. Bc. Tomáš Vojtíšek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Michal Zelený, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Miroslav Hirt, CSc.
Department of Forensic Medicine - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Eva Pivodová
- Thu 19. 2. 8:00–9:30 N01902, 9:35–11:05 N01902, Fri 20. 2. 8:00–9:30 N01902, 9:35–11:05 N01902, Fri 20. 3. 8:00–9:30 N01902, 9:35–11:05 N01902
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Procedure (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Course objectives
- After the end of this course, student will have basic skills in Forensic medicine which are needed for practise in criminal law.
- During lessons there will be presented: the theoretical basis of forensic thanatology including changes after death
- Sudden and unexpected death
- Blunt injuries including proglems of traffic accidents
- Knife wounds
- Fireamrs injuries
- Forensic toxicology, genetics and serology
- Injury due to heat, cold and electricity
- Soudní lékařství (učební text pro studenty Právnické fakulty MU), kolektiv autorů z Ústavu soudního lékařství při LF MU v Brně, 2008
- Assessment methods
- The final exam consists of written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.