The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 24 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 16/24, only registered: 1/24
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
there are 31 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
At the end of the course students should be able to:
to understand key international policy, legal and administration issues regarding real estate transfer taxes and recurrent property taxes;
to analyse differences between Czech property-related taxes and similar taxes in other countries; to use attained knowledge to evaluate which taxes are most appropriate.
1. Property-related taxes – nature, history and importance;
2. Real estate transfer tax – international overview and policy issues;
3. Recurrent property tax – international overview;
4. Property tax base – issues and trends;
5. Property discovery and base coverage;
6. Valuation and assessment;
7. Property tax rates;
8. Tax relief;
9. Billing, collection and enforcement;
10. Workshop and overall conclusions.
See Teacher’s Information for full details
Assignment (max. 10 typed pages)
Language of instruction
Further comments (probably available only v češtině)
The course is taught only once.
The course is also listed under the following terms