PrF:MVV248K Taxpayers’ Rights - Course Information
MVV248K Taxpayers’ Rights and Global Tax Transparency RequirementsFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Dr. sc. Ana Dujmović (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV248K/01: Tue 20. 3. 9:35–11:05 025, 11:10–12:40 025, Wed 21. 3. 8:00–9:30 025, Thu 22. 3. 9:35–11:05 025, 11:10–12:40 025
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 23/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able
- to understand concept of taxpayers’ rights and classified its basic components
– to demonstrate international attempts in defining taxpayers’ rights’ legal Framework
– to estimate and evaluate differences between tax systems concerning taxpayer’s rights
– to analyze global tax transparency requirements and to determine how global tax transparency initiative will affect national tax systems in term of safeguarding taxpayer rights.
- (1) Concept and Theory of Taxpayers’ Rights
- (2) Taxpayers’ rights national legal frameworks and attempts of systematization
- (3) Global tax transparency action
- (4) Implications of global tax transparency requirements on tax payers’ rights
- (5) Open issues
- See Teacher’s Information for full details.
- Teaching methods
- Lesson with discussion
- Assessment methods
- Essay paper or Oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2018/MVV248K