PrF:MVV251K International Taxation - Course Information
MVV251K Modern Challenges of International TaxationFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Dr Edvardas Juchnevicius, Ph.D. (lecturer), doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV251K/01: Mon 9. 4. 11:10–12:40 025, Tue 10. 4. 11:10–12:40 025, Wed 11. 4. 11:10–12:40 025, Thu 12. 4. 11:10–12:40 025, Fri 13. 4. 11:10–12:40 025
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 21/30, only registered: 2/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able:
- to understand and explain main institutions of international tax law;
- to name and explain main differences of various tax systems;
- to analyze legal acts related to international tax law.
After the course, students will be skilled:
- in analyzing of legal problems;
- to find appropriate legal sources of International Tax Law;
After the course, students will be able to use the knowledge of tax law from the perspective as a taxpayer and tax office employee.
- 1. Principles of taxation;
- 2. Double taxation;
- 3. Model treaty on double taxation;
- 4. Tax evasion;
- 5. Tax avoidance;
- 6. Tax on land and buildings;
- 7. Taxation of wealth;
- 8. Individual income tax;
- 9. Taxation of income from business and investment;
- 10. E-commerce Taxation
- See Teacher’s Information for full details.
- Teaching methods
- Lessons with discussion. Case study.
- Assessment methods
- Quiz and multiple-choice test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2018/MVV251K