PrF:MVV3768K Corporate Law - Course Information
MVV3768K Austrian and Czech Corporate Law in Comparative PerspectiveFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mag. Dr. Mona Philomena Ladler, Bakk. (lecturer), Ing. Mgr. Radek Ruban, Ph.D. (deputy)
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Mgr. Věra Redrupová, B.A.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV3768K/01: Wed 21. 3. 16:40–18:10 025, 18:15–19:45 025, Thu 22. 3. 15:05–16:35 025, 16:40–18:10 025, Fri 23. 3. 8:00–9:30 025, 9:35–11:05 025
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MP506Z Commercial Law II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 27/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course covers a comparative perspective on current issues of both Austrian and Czech corporate law. At first, the main principles of Austrian corporate law are presented. Afterwards, selected current corporate law issues are discussed either from the Austrian or Czech perspective. The goal of this course is to improve the ability to solve similar corporate law problems under different jurisdictions.
- The topics of this course include:
- - business judgment rule;
- - mandatory and directory rules in corporate law;
- - temporary/emergency executive directorship;
- - distraint of membership in business corporations.
- Case law and readings is to be found in study materials.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, Discussions.
- Assessment methods
- In addition to readings and classroom discussion, students will be asked to divide in groups and present one of the topics that are to be discussed in seminars.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught only once.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2018/MVV3768K