LF:BVZI0321 Basics of Internal Proped. I - Course Information
BVZI0321 Basics of Internal Propedeutics IFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MUDr. Ferdinand Ryšavý, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Ferdinand Ryšavý, CSc.
Department of Internal Gastroenterology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: doc. MUDr. Ferdinand Ryšavý, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BKZA011p Anatomy && BVAT021 Anatomy of Digestive System && BKFY0222c Physiology II-p && BKFY0222p Physiology II-lec. && BKLT021 Medical Latin -p && BVBE021c Bioenergetics - exercises && BVBE021p Bioenergetics - lectures && BVPP011c First Aid - practice && BVPP011p First Aid - lecture
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Human Nutrition (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses