LF:BFBP0521 Bachelor's Thesis I - Course Information
BFBP0521 Bachelor's Thesis IFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Jitka Svobodová (lecturer)
Mgr. Leona Dunklerová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BFLT0453p ETP and Special Methods III-l && BFLT0453c ETP and Special Methods III-p
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- Themes of Bachelors thesis proposes a guarantor of their study course of the Faculty of Medicine. Team of teachers of selected issues presented to students in the fourth semester. Issue helps with the topic and structure of thesis. Each student has one professional trainer and consultant from any topic. Bachelor's thesis objectives are focused on the work of physiotherapy and clinical rehabilitation in the therapeutic areas of internal medicine, surgery, orthopedics and neurology. Bachelors thesis is part of the state examination; the trainer and opponent write their opinion of the thesis.
- Bachelors thesis Research from literature Case reports
- SIEGELOVÁ, Jarmila. Pokyny pro vypracování bakalářské práce : v oboru fyzioterapie a léčebná rehabilitace. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 17 s. ISBN 8021034858. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses