LF:VLVL9X61c Internal medicine part 1 - Course Information
VLVL9X61c Internal medicine part 1 - PneumologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Jana Skřičková, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Zdeněk Merta, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Kristián Brat, Ph.D. (assistant)
doc. MUDr. Martina Doubková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Anna Hrazdirová (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Lenka Jakubíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Bohdan Kadlec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Yvonne Staňková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Marcela Tomíšková (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Pavel Turčáni, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Vladimír Herout (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Marek Plutinský (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jana Skřičková, CSc.
Department of Pulmonary Diseases and Tuberculosis - Joint workplaces with the University Hospital Brno - workplaces of the Bohunice and Mater. Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Kateřina Tichá
Supplier department: Department of Pulmonary Diseases and Tuberculosis - Joint workplaces with the University Hospital Brno - workplaces of the Bohunice and Mater. Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VLVL9X61c/09: Mon 22. 9. to Fri 26. 9. each working day 7:30–12:20 N01176
VLVL9X61c/10: Mon 12. 1. to Fri 16. 1. each working day 7:30–12:20 N01176
VLVL9X61c/11: Mon 15. 12. to Fri 19. 12. each working day 7:30–12:20 N01176
VLVL9X61c/12: Mon 1. 12. to Fri 5. 12. each working day 7:30–12:20 N01176
VLVL9X61c/15: Tue 18. 11. to Fri 21. 11. each working day 7:30–12:20 N01176
VLVL9X61c/16: Mon 3. 11. to Fri 7. 11. each working day 7:30–12:20 N01176
VLVL9X61c/32: No timetable has been entered into IS.
VLVL9X61c/33: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VLCH0832c Surgery II - practice && ( VLFA0822p Pharmacology II - L || VLFA0722p Pharmacology - L )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (eng.) (programme LF, M-VL)
- General Medicine (programme LF, M-VL)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to understand pathology and basic diferrential diagnosis of lung diseases, basic X-ray interpretation.
- The lessons are focused on gaining both theoretical and practical experience covering the entire area of pulmonology. The practice is done at the bedside and by demonstrating different methods of examination. The theory is discussed in seminars organized in the Departments classroom. Day 1: Lung cancer. Day 2: COPD, asthma. Day 3: Tuberculosis. Day 4: Pneumonia. Day 5: Interstitial lung diseases.
- Teaching methods
- practical group projects, presentations by professionals in the sectors
- Assessment methods
- The semester is closed by completing a simple multiple-choice test covering the information presented at the seminars. A 100% participation is a precondition for granting the credit.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Dále klinika zajišťuje: 3 + 3 hod. - ČJ a AJ přednášek z Klinické onkologie (V. ročník), přednášku 2 hod. VI. roč., 10 seminářů VI. roč., 1 hod. před z Kl. onkologie - magistři.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2014, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2014/VLVL9X61c